Us:

We're an adventurous family, taking all opportunities to travel and get out and about as much as possible. From our quick day trippin' to weekenders to week and even month long trips I hope to capture as much as I can in this Blog.

Please enjoy our photos and my words and feel free to leave a comment at the end of the post; I'd love to hear what you have to say.


Monday, August 18, 2008

Summertime fun.

Little C loves the water more and more. She tries to shove off your body when you're holding her above the water. I think she really expects us to drop her in the lake. Knowing her she'll be swimming soon!



Little B surprised us all and said yes to a tube ride with his friend. They kept on shouting " faster! faster!" I don't think Little B knew what was in store for him if he fell out of the tube. Thankfully he didn't have to find out as the boat kept slow and steady. Some bumps and waves sent them airborne and the look of shock on their little faces was priceless.

























Little B learning to fly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an idyllic life!