Us:

We're an adventurous family, taking all opportunities to travel and get out and about as much as possible. From our quick day trippin' to weekenders to week and even month long trips I hope to capture as much as I can in this Blog.

Please enjoy our photos and my words and feel free to leave a comment at the end of the post; I'd love to hear what you have to say.


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looking back

Little C is 8 months old today. Time has flown by too fast. I try hold on to every moment but it's hard not to look to the future, especially since the future is so exciting.
Travel, boating, camping, more travel....busy bees are we!

The past 2 days Little C has given us a small glimpse of her 'Diva Self'.


Showing as much patience as any 8 month old she stiffens, shakes, and goes a nice shade of pink when you are not doing something as fast as she would like.


Are her days of being a precious sweet angel baby numbered?

Looking at that face I come to the conclusion "Who cares!"

Little B. at 8 months. Can you believe it was 3 years ago?!

No comments: