Us:

We're an adventurous family, taking all opportunities to travel and get out and about as much as possible. From our quick day trippin' to weekenders to week and even month long trips I hope to capture as much as I can in this Blog.

Please enjoy our photos and my words and feel free to leave a comment at the end of the post; I'd love to hear what you have to say.


Friday, June 6, 2008

Cuteness overload

After our tiresome trip to Denver I was happy to do alot of nothing these past few days. Puttering about the house I found some odd jobs that needed tending to. Sealing the grout on the newly finished en suite bathroom was tedious but gratifying.
The need to do laundry, dishes, toilet cleaning, vacuuming, etc seems to never diminish. My happiness at having the en suite finished after over 2 years was erased soon after I came to the conclusion I now have TWO bathrooms to clean.

Some final touches and it will be ready to use!!

Hopefully Big B will follow the explicit bathroom cleaning regime I instructed him on.

With weather much like fall, cold, rainy, and just plain miserable, we were going to put off our boating plans yet again for this weekend. But if we don't get out in the good old "Line O' Credit" now it will be October before we know it. We're planning on a nice day trip but considering camping the night on the boat if the weather is alright. It will be the 1st time I have camped on a boat. I am still not 100% convinced it's the right thing to do. My paranoia of sinking in the middle of the night creeps into my mind every so often. I can't let that keep me away from what will most likely be a wonderful adventure, so a boating we will go!

Little C and Little B seem to grow more adorable before my eyes every waking moment. My heart swells when I see the love Little B has for his sister. I can only hope they grow up as close, loving siblings.

Our dinner guest brought Little B a most fabulous dessert.


Little C's name was drawn at Preschool for the grand prize. What a beautiful teddy bear. Do you think she likes it?


No comments: