Us:

We're an adventurous family, taking all opportunities to travel and get out and about as much as possible. From our quick day trippin' to weekenders to week and even month long trips I hope to capture as much as I can in this Blog.

Please enjoy our photos and my words and feel free to leave a comment at the end of the post; I'd love to hear what you have to say.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Shenanigans


That wily Easter Bunny! He didn't just stop at hiding a CHOCOLATE race car in the shower this morning. He also hid over 1,000 chocolate eggs at the Elementary School, and finished off by leaving a trail of treat filled eggs at Nana and Papas house.

Bryce has been in his glory all day eating chocolate and treats. I've also been in all my glory trying to eat HIS chocolate treats faster than him so he'll have less of a sugar buzz than anticipated. Oh! What we do for our kids eh?!

The day started out with a local Easter Egg Hunt and it was pretty much mayhem. I had planned on having Little C collect eggs with the rest of the kids, but after seeing the mass of bodies, I rethought that decision. She spent the entire time attached to Daddy's leg! Little B and I took part in the Egg Free-for-all stampede. It was great fun.



We headed over to Nana's house for another Egg hunt. It was a total success for Little B.


Little C decided throwing the ball and laughing her new "Evil Laugh" was much more fun than collecting bright colored objects hidden in the bushes.




Little B and mummy wanted to take part in the Easter Parade with our local Pre-School that we attend weekly. I had a tough time finding them so we snuck in with the Kiwanis Group and rode in the parade with them. Little B was uncharacteristically shy and tried getting off his bike a few times. I persuaded him to smile, wave, and keep his eye out for anyone he knew and in hte end he had a terrific time.




No comments: